Growth groups meet every week during the school term time and allow individuals a chance to meet up with others for fellowship and support. There is an opportunity to learn more about Jesus through Bible study and a chance to ask questions and discuss many of life's difficult questions which we all struggle with.
There are currently five that meet on different days of the week.
- Men's Group headed up by Nick meet at 8pm on Monday in the coffee shop.
- Ladies Group headed up by Gina meet at 8pm on Tuesday at various locations so please get in touch.
- Growth Group headed up by Keith meet at 7:30pm on Tuesday in the Haven main building.
- Day time Growth Group headed up by Sue meet up on various days during the week.
- Youth Growth Group meets regularly during term time.
Parent and toddlers is run in the main hall every Monday morning at 10:30 during term time.
Our main Sunday Service take place at 10:15 every week with provisions for Children's Church running in parallel. There are also additional services for Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Other courses are run during the year such as the 'Freedom in Christ Discipleship Course'.
Other events and information are available on our Facebook page .... Just click on the link below.